I get many new traders asking me what trading platform I use and why! This is very understandable because we have all heard horror stories about brokers ripping off new traders! Just the other day in Super_trades chatroom a chat member told the room a horrifying story about how a certain broker would keep coming up with excuses not to allow him to withdraw any of his cash from his account!!!
Clearly, finding a reliable and trust worthy broker is paramount to a successful start to stock trading! I have used SpeedTrader since I began trading. To find out more information about opening a SpeedTrader account and see if they are running any sales or discounts now click HERE
Here is a list of Pro’s for using SpeedTrader:
– Honest and reliable customer service
– Very low commission rates (I only pay $0.99 for a buy or sell). Great for day traders.
– Commissions are negotiable
– Platform is easy to use for novices and very professional operation
– Offers virtual trading to help novices
– Free level I and Level II quotes
– Must trade more than 15 trades in a quarter or they charge you a $30 fee
– Commission for options, futures, forex and mutual funds can be much higher